Praying to Jade Emperor
Celebration of the Praying to Jade Emperor falls on 9th day of 1st month of Lunar New Year & it is an extremely important event for the Believers. The Jade Emperor (Yù Huáng or Yù Dì) in Chinese culture, traditional religions & myth is the first god (tài dì).
The Jade Emperor is known by many names, such as Heavenly Grandfather (Tiān Gōng), which originally meant “Heavenly Duke” or the Great Emperor of Jade (Yu Huang Shangdi or Yu Huang Dadi).
There are several crucial Luck Enhancement activities to be carried out during the Praying to Jade Emperor event.
- Lion Dance & Fortune God Arrival to bless Believers with luck.
- Offerings to Jade Emperor in celebration on this important event.
- Crossing the Fire Bridge to ward off all bad luck & greet the good luck & fortune
- Initiation of light to Feng Shui products or ornaments, car plates, business tags & any business related items for abundance luck blessings
- Burning of offerings representing Jade Emperor’s Gowns, Generals’ Gowns, Golden & Silver paper money, supporters etc.
During the celebration, Believers will participate in all 5 activities in exchange for abundance of fortune, luck, wealth, health & happiness.
The main highlight of the entire celebration event is the crossing of Fire Bridge. It is one of the most important Luck Enhancement ritual during the Praying to Jade Emperor Celebration. After crossing bridge, believers will discard the Luck Changing Wheel into Fire Bin & be blessed with Holy water, this signifies discarding away Bad Luck & receiving Prosperity.
Initiation of luck for several types of items will be performed by Master Richard Tay to bless all Believers with great fortune, prosperity, health & happiness.
The Annual JADE EMPEROR PRAYER Registration is CLOSED.
We thanked all Supporters & Participants who made this event smooth & successful. Looking forward to a great year of abundance success & prosperity!
The excerpts of eve of Jade Emperor Prayer 26 Feb 2015.